Kaze Tachinu - Hayao Miyazaki (13-14-15-16 settembre 2014)

Discussioni su gli autori e gli anime Ghibli e Pre-Ghibli

Moderatore: Coordinatori

luca-san
Susuwatari
Susuwatari

Re: Kaze Tachinu - Hayao Miyazaki (20/7/2013)

Messaggio da luca-san »

Immagine
Ultima modifica di luca-san il mar mar 26, 2013 1:11 pm, modificato 1 volta in totale.
"Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo sakana no ko Aoi umi kara yatte kita..."
luca-san
Susuwatari
Susuwatari

Re: Kaze Tachinu - Hayao Miyazaki (7/2013)

Messaggio da luca-san »

come sempre ost di joe hisaishi.
luca-san
Susuwatari
Susuwatari

Messaggio da luca-san »

lo zaffo
Membro
Membro

Messaggio da lo zaffo »

Ghibli torna a fare cassa!
Solo il poster di destra vale 100 million dollar$!

P.S. mi piace anche lo stile grafico del poster di sinistra.
Shito
Ohmu

Messaggio da Shito »

"La solitudine è il prezzo da pagare per essere nati in un'epoca così piena di libertà, di indipendenza e di egoistica affermazione individuale." (Natsume Souseki)
genbu
Kodama
Kodama

Messaggio da genbu »

...o anche http://english-fountain.blog.ocn.ne.jp/ ... _5cff.html
Qui una traduzione della poesia " Cimitero marino"
Poi dal testo del racconto "Kaze tachinu" http://www.aozora.gr.jp/cards/001030/fi ... 14204.html
Quindi Hori Tatsuo cita la poesia di Valery
Piuttosto dal verso francese si traduce "si alza il vento"? Perchè la traduzione in giapponese classico mi sembra sia più passato... tipo " si è alzato il vento"...

Poi è interessante il catchcopy della locandina giapponese dove si omaggia l'autore del racconto , Hori Tatsuo, e il protagonista(?) del film, Horikoshi Jirō, entrambi i cognomi iniziano con lo stesso kanji 堀 (Hori...canale, fossato...)
"Durante la mia fanciullezza i dolori e le gioie superavano quelli di ogni altro. Cantavo e piangevo senza ragione, ma sempre sinceramente. Con l'età mi sono guastato. Ma la mente del bambino ritorna in me durante i sogni." Gong Zizhen
luca-san
Susuwatari
Susuwatari

Messaggio da luca-san »

Synopsis: The story begins with a 10 year old Jiro Horikoshi. He longs for the sky and aims to be a pilot. When he becomes an adult and begins working on aircraft times of war have come. The thing which he should design was a fighter for a warship...

The name of the girl painting a picture on the teaser poster is Naoko. Miyazaki is using the name of the heroine of Tastuo Hori's novel "Naoko".
Release Date: Summer 2013
Director, Storyboards: Hayao Miyazaki
Original: Hayao Miyazaki's manga "Kaze Tachinu" - 9 chapters in Model Graphix magazine (April to September 2010, November 2010 to January 2011)

Miyazaki mixes the Kaza Tachinu of Tatsuo Hori and Jiro Horikoshi's life. In brief, Miyazaki's Kaze-Tachinu is not based on the true life of Horikoshi. Miyazaki mentioned it in an interview like this, "I think it is not a fantasy. There are some elements of fantasy, but it's not fantasy."

Kaze Tachinu shows a love story that adopted Tatsuo Hori's Kaze Tachinu and the life of Horikoshi as an engineer.
Kaze Tachinu begins with a 10 year old Jiro Horiko and runs through when the 42 years old sees his Zero fighter fly.
Miyazaki has a profound knowledge about war. He thought what happened if he let Tatsuo Hori's love story dock with the story of the life of the person who designed the Zero fighter.

Toho started screening the first teaser trailers for Kaze-tachinu and Kaguya-hime on Saturday in theaters. They are 15 seconds each. Kaguya-hime begins from a scene of a thatched house of the country, and the beautiful Kaguya-hime appears at the end. In the Kaze-tachinu teaser a young Jiro Horikoshi who is handling an aircraft and Naoko who is painting a picture appear. Studio Ghibli will probably release a TV version of the trailer in February

http://www.nausicaa.net/wiki/Latest_New ... travaganza
luca-san
Susuwatari
Susuwatari

Messaggio da luca-san »

History of Kaze Tachinu

Hiroshi Ichimura revealed several details during an interview with Kunihiro Suzuki (the president of Fine Mold) in the January issue of Scale Aviation magazine. Ichimura is the representative of Art Box which edits the Model Graphix, Scale Aviation, Armour Modeling, and several other magazines in this vein.

During World War II, Miyazaki's father managed a munitions factory to help a sickly uncle. According to Ichimura the factory produced windshields and vertical tails for the Zero fighter. It's not known whether this is the reason but Miyazaki seriously intended to purchase a Zero fighter from US. But his wish was not fulfilled due to Japanese law and the objection of his family. Then he tried to make a movie of the Zero fighter, but his ambition gradually faded. Then he drew the manga "Kaze Tachinu" in Model Graphix. "Kaze Tachinu" was a story of the Zero fighter at first, but it became a story of the KA-14 after many complications. Ichimura had talked with Miyazaki about the Zero fighter many times through his work. He revealed on NTV that he heard from Miyazaki, "I'll animate this( Kaze Tachinu)" and "considerable romantic elements will be included in it."

The manga version of "Kaze Tachinu" official title is "Kaze Tachinu Mousou Came Back." In other words, it means Miyazaki's mousou (delusion) came back again from Tigers in the Mud as "Kaze Tachinu".

http://www.nausicaa.net/wiki/Latest_New ... ze_Tachinu
luca-san
Susuwatari
Susuwatari

Messaggio da luca-san »

Press Conference Excerpt

About "Kaze Tachinu"

Q: What is the meaning of "Iza Ikimeyamo" (We must try to live)?

It is difficult to understand even by Japanese because it is not modern Japanese.

S: Paul Valery's poetry is quoted in French in the beginning of "Kaze Tachinu", and Tatsuo Hori translated it. It's "Kaze tachinu, iza ikimeyamo." Various people pointed out to say that this seems to be a mistranslation for some reason. It seems to be a meaning "wind begins to blow. We must try to live" by the literal translation. But Tasuo Hori translated it "kaze tachinu" (wind rised) in past tense. "Iza ikimeyamo" is ironic, it means "Let's live. No, let's die." A debate seems to continue all the time in Japanese literature history about why he did such a mistranslation. We were troubled, but thought that it is equivalent to respect to Tatsuo Hori to just use it.

Q: How does Miyazaki-san say about drawing an actual person?
S: Miyazaki has drawn the fact that happened on Jiro Horikoshi since the manga. But it is Miyazaki's creation about his personality. I visited Jiro Horikoshi's son to get permission and I got the consent with the word "Of course I do not mind such a thing." Miyazaki's Jiro Horikoshi has a calm character, so we do not understand what he thinks about at a glance. I thought he is possibly father of Miyazaki, then I pointed it out. He replied "I'd like to know my father in this film."

Q: The aircraft in the teaser looked like something that does not exist. How many imaginary aircraft appear in the film?
S: A considerable number of existing aircraft appear in the film. People back then were going to make aircraft with designs not thought about now but those were not able to fly well. Because Miyazaki knows them well, he draws them for the film. It differs from what is called creation. What Miyazaki draws certainly exists, if one follows the origin.

http://www.nausicaa.net/wiki/Latest_New ... ce_Excerpt
Shito
Ohmu

Messaggio da Shito »

Grazie Luca per questi repost! :-)
"La solitudine è il prezzo da pagare per essere nati in un'epoca così piena di libertà, di indipendenza e di egoistica affermazione individuale." (Natsume Souseki)
luca-san
Susuwatari
Susuwatari

Messaggio da luca-san »

ma di nulla... notizie di grandissimo interesse...
luca-san
Susuwatari
Susuwatari

Messaggio da luca-san »

come da procedura esce il 20 luglio:

http://twitpic.com/c2o8ey
luca-san
Susuwatari
Susuwatari

Messaggio da luca-san »

poster con data ufficializzata oggi:

Immagine
luca-san
Susuwatari
Susuwatari

Messaggio da luca-san »

finalmente qualche immagine:
Immagine
Immagine

nuovo poster:
Immagine
genbu
Kodama
Kodama

Messaggio da genbu »

Grazie per le news Luca-san.

Che dire...svelato infine il Catchcopy definitivo "ikineba"..." dobbiamo vivere" in un bel stile calligrafico...
E con questa frase l'aspettativa verso questo film cresce a livelli esponenziali.
E si ...ancora con lo stesso verbo già presente nella locandina di Mononoke Hime [Ikiro] "vivi"...e poi in Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi "ridestate la forza di vivere!" , in Howl no ugoku shiro " Vivere è divertimento", in Gake no ue no Ponyo "l'essere venuti al mondo è bello". Per poi "tornare" a questo ikineba ....la stessa esortazione con cui Nausicaa concludeva il manga ..."per quanto la situazione sia difficile...noi dobbiamo vivere..."
Ultima modifica di genbu il dom mag 05, 2013 8:39 pm, modificato 1 volta in totale.
"Durante la mia fanciullezza i dolori e le gioie superavano quelli di ogni altro. Cantavo e piangevo senza ragione, ma sempre sinceramente. Con l'età mi sono guastato. Ma la mente del bambino ritorna in me durante i sogni." Gong Zizhen